Feel disturbed and worried because of your APA essay paper? The deadline is near and you aren’t familiar with APA format requirements? Don’t even know how your essay should look like? Then this article is just for you!
First of all, we recommend you should find a free APA sample essay and explore it. You may look for it online or just use our large database of sample essays.
The APA Style Essentials
If you study at least one APA sample essay you may notice that it is organized, structured and formatted in a rather specific way. Actually, you may see that:
- The content you write must be double spaced and typed in Times New Roman 12.
- There can be some section headings. Sometimes you may be asked to use them.
- You essay should contain a cover page as well as a bibliography chapter.
- You ought to make margins on each side of a page (1 inch will do).
- You should number all the pages of your APA essay.
To find out more detailed info on formatting you may familiarize yourself with the 6th edition of the APA manual. It is not difficult to find it in the web.
Practical Hints on Creating an APA Essay
If you are asked to write a persuasive essay or any other kind of essay in an APA style, don’t panic. Everything you need to do is to follow our detailed instructions developed by our experienced essay authors.
- Create a nice title page that will incorporate the title of your APA essay, your name, the name of your college or school and a page number.
- Do a microscopic research on the theme you have to highlight.
- Use trustworthy sources with relevant information.
- Make all your citations carefully, so that they meet all the required standards of an APA format.
- Craft the essential part paying attention to authenticity, readability and your language.
- Verify everything you’ve written and make sure your paper is peerless.
A Bibliography Section and Citations in APA Format
As you may know, uniqueness is a guarantee of success in essay writing. The same thing is with covering APA papers. Thus, it is essential to be aware of how to cite sources in APA style, because an incorrectly made citation may be regarded as a plagiarism.
To come up with a great bibliography chapter, you ought to make a separate reference as well as annotation for every source you’ve utilized in your essay. Don’t forget to list them in an alphabetical order (the last name of the author is taken into account). As far as annotations are concerned, they mustn’t be longer than 150 words with the help of which you should assess the sources.
Moreover, use free APA sample essay to find out how a bibliography section should be organized.